Dim Sum Special Buffet with Art All Around:
A unique artistic, cultural and culinary environment, authentic home cooking, asian cuisine by Chef Cai, catered meals and events for all occasions, on-site at C.X. Silver Gallery, 814 Western Avenue, Brattleboro, VT, or off-site using your kitchen!
Events at Cai’s Dim Sum Teahouse, C.X. Silver Gallery:
- Next Dim Sum Buffet: Sunday June 19 (NOTE THE DATE CHANGE).
- View the featured exhibition of Leonard Ragouzeos Paintings on Paper
- Continuing exhibits:
- Rodrigo Nava‘s sculpture out front: Infinity Forms
- Selections from Nye Ffarrabas‘ 50-year retrospective including the 50th Anniversary of her Egg-Time-Event and her Word Box.
- Hinamatsuri tableau for Japan’s Doll Festival, presented by Asian Cultural Center of Vermont.
* Looking ahead to future buffet dates: June 19. September 4. October 23. (Please note date changes and reduced occurrences and, remember, we are available with 2 days’ notice almost any evening for your private dining needs, brunches too, especially during the summer – just call to arrange.)
* seatings 11am to 7pm
* by reservation – seating limited – call ahead: (802) 257-7898
* gluten free and vegan options
* $28 per person; kids under 12 pay their age! – under 5 free.
[You can still also plan ahead an event with us for almost any other evening or weekend brunch. Except for Saturdays 9-2, May through December, come find us at our booth at Brattleboro Farmers Market under the big tree.]
- Vegetarian Dumplings
- Turkey/Cabbage Dumplings
- Cong You Bing (Scallion Pancakes)
- Marinated Greens and Tofu
- Asparagus with Mango
- Yu Xiang Rou Si (Stir-fried Chicken and Vegetables)
- Sichuan Style Rice Noodles
- Jasmine Rice
- Congee: Red Yeast Rice, Red Bean, Goji Berries, Lotus Seed, Longan
- Tea, featuring Tulsi with Rose
Cai’s Dim Sum Teahouse serves a prix fixe all-you-can-eat Dim Sum Buffet 11 to 7 on Valentine’s Day. C.X. Silver Gallery together with Cai’s Dim Sum Teahouse and Catering Service form a unique cultural, arts and culinary environment on Route 9 one mile west of I-91 Exit 2 in Brattleboro, open daily year round by appointment, calling ahead for a visit or reservation recommended. New exhibition at C.X. Silver Gallery is Rodrigo Nava: Collagraphs for Sculpture, his series of collagraph prints, a book accompanying this exhibition, and selected sculpture in new installations inside and out front of the gallery. Continuing exhibition and book at C.X. Silver Gallery is Nye Ffarrabas: a walk on the inside – selected works from the 2014 retrospective, celebrating her art for 50+ years, and her poetry and writing for 60+ years.