Two Sundays, July 23rd and August 6th, welcome to Chef Cai’s Dim Sum Buffet,
Cai’s Dim Sum Teahouse and Catering at C.X. Silver Gallery, 814 Western Avenue, Brattleboro, VT
* seatings from 5 to 9 pm · call ahead (802) 257-7898
* a unique arts/culinary/cultural setting
* kitchen as studio, dining as performance
* featuring the exhibition of Alyssa Hinton
* out front, Rodrigo Nava sculpture from his Infinity Forms series
* Call in advance for a visit or reservation: (802) 257-7898
* Year round dining experiences for all occasions by appointment.
* A unique artistic, cultural and culinary environment, authentic home cooking, asian cuisine by Chef Cai, catered meals and events for all occasions, on-site at C.X. Silver Gallery, 814 Western Avenue, Brattleboro, VT, or off-site using your kitchen!
Events at Cai’s Dim Sum Teahouse, C.X. Silver Gallery:
- Dim Sum Buffets: Sundays July 23 and August 6.
- seatings 5 – 9 pm
- View the featured exhibition of Alyssa Hinton Ancestral Spaceships and Awakenings Series
- Rodrigo Nava sculpture out front: Infinity Forms
* Please note that we are available with 2 days’ notice almost any evening for your private dining needs, brunches too, especially during the summer – just call to arrange.
* by reservation – seating limited – call ahead: (802) 257-7898
* gluten free and vegan options
* for Dim Sum Buffet events – prix fixe menu – $28 per person; kids under 12 pay their age! – under 5 free.
[You can still also plan ahead an event with us for almost any other evening or weekend brunch. Except for Saturdays 9-2, May through December, come find us at our booth at Brattleboro Farmers Market next to Gelato/Lemonade and Shital’s Indian Food]
MENU ( vegan = √ · gluten-free = § )
- Vegetarian Dumplings √
- Pork + Chinese Chive Dumplings
- Asparagus with Mango √§
- Yu Xiang Rou Si (Stir-fried Chicken and Vegetables) √
- Yu Xiang Eggplant √§
- Stir-fried Rice Noodles with Turmeric, Tofu and Vegetables √§
- Jasmine Rice √§
- Sweet Congee √§ (Red Yeast Rice, Red Adzuki Bean, Goji Berries, Lotus Seed, Longan, Brown Sugar)
- Tea √§
Cai’s Dim Sum Teahouse serves a prix fixe all-you-can-eat Dim Sum Buffet 5-9pm on Sundays July 23 and August 6. C.X. Silver Gallery together with Cai’s Dim Sum Teahouse and Catering Service form a unique cultural, arts and culinary environment on Route 9 one mile west of I-91 Exit 2 in Brattleboro, open daily year round by appointment, calling ahead for a visit or reservation recommended, 802-257-7898 (voicemail).